2005 Lexus Lx 470 consumer reviews

$65,225 starting MSRP

side view of 2005 LX 470 Lexus

85% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of v):

  • Condolement 4.iv
  • Interior design 4.4
  • Functioning 4.ane
  • Value for the coin 4.4
  • Exterior styling four.6
  • Reliability 4.3

Beloved my LX470

We bought this car new in late 2004. I have put over 200,000k miles on it and have had very few problems. Of course nosotros go it serviced regularly and keep information technology in a garage. I work in real estate and have had clients comment on what a great motorcar it is. My grandkids loved the DVD player and so did I considering on a Disneyland trip all we heard from iii picayune boys in back was giggles. They were wearing headphones so nosotros did not have to listen to the movies on a 7 hour trip. Great auto!!!

Show full review

All-time vehicle nosotros take owned!

We are pervious Land Cruiser owners', and so we knew exactly what we wanted to buy! We started looking for our Lexus about 2 months ago, and we finally found the year we wanted. It is in first-class status! Of course the Lexus is the premium level of the Country Cruiser and nosotros could not exist happier! In one case you have driven a Lexus, not much else compares, at least for the states!

Show total review

Yet drives and rides similar a dream

I love my Lexus. Information technology is a tank but in a good mode. I feel very safe in it and it is the all-time driving and riding SUV I have ever owned. I take it on all our long road trips and it is extremely comfortable. Dogs have lots of room in the cargo area.

Show full review

Unbelievably reliable, undecayed, and solid

This vehicle has preformed well beyond our expectations. We just ordered a new i which we are told volition be here in 3 months. The look is driving us nuts. They are not inexpensive, but is money very well spent. What a great investment in rubber, comfort, and reliability

Prove full review

By FAR, THE BEST TRUCK --- PERIOD !!!!

I call it a truck considering that'southward how I use it most of the fourth dimension. This is the 1st review I've ever written. Later on reading ajay's review, I could not remain silent. This is my 2d LX, both purchased used and I will never purchase annihilation just Lexus once more.I had always bought new cars, incl. loftier end luxury cars & nothing even comes close.The 60 is extremely comfortable, reliable & safe; everything comes standard and its very capable off road. The cons:12 mpg (heavy foot} , premium fuel, pricey(go what you pay for) **If you have a teenage driver, this is what you want them in!**

Show full review

my horrible feel with lexus Lx 470

I had a horrible experience with my lexus SUV LX 470. When I had 105000 miles in my automobile , the differential separated from the axil of the SUV while driving. I accept never experienced this earlier in my life . The car stopped in the middle the road even before I could pull and the breaks failed to work and my car started to roll by itself with out whatsoever control in the slope and came to a stop. The toll of fixing this auto was 4000 dollars and I was asked to call the manufacturer past the dealer. They turned me downwards saying that I am out of the warranty. I hope this would be a lesson to any body planning to purchase a lexus

Show total review

Best SUV I've Ever Driven

While the gas mileage could be ameliorate, it's a great tradeoff for the styling, comfort and convenience of this SUV. Lots of room to carry carpet and wood samples in the trunk area (very easy to remove the third row seats). Got an excellent price for a fully loaded SUV westward/52K miles that I wait to proceed for a long time. Spent a LOT of time comparison shopping GMC, Chevy and Toyota SUVs and in that location'south no comparison.

Show total review